Roy Kenneth Smith, Corporal
- Passed July 10, 1995 in Richmond, Ind. He is buried in a
small western farming town called Hollansburg, Ohio
- where he and mom lived for many years. He retired from Alcoa
Aluminum Co. in Richmond, Ind. as a
- Tool and Diemaker.
- His wife of almost 50 years was Mary Lynn
Smith. They had 4 children, Ronald S., Rita M., Michael Joe,
- and Scott D. Smith. Dad was an avid fisherman and hunter.
He and mom loved to explore our great country
- with their 5th wheel camper in their later years. Mom
still lives today east of Richmond, Ind just across the
- state line in Ohio